Stonewall Cable, Inc. is committed to maintaining visitor privacy and secure transactions.
Changes to this policy will be posted here.
- All information is confidential. We do not sell, rent, or trade customer information with other companies.
- We require only the information to fulfill the transaction and provide the highest quality customer service.
- Transactions are conducted using the industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol, the successor to Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Credit card orders are processed in real-time using secure methods.
- The secured server is maintained in a limited access location.
e-mail email@example.com or call us at 800-525-3303.
Your business is important to us.